German Web Editor
As part of our growing team, we are now looking for a German Web Editor/Copy writer in order to strengthen our international profile and to create a world-class shopping experience on our site. You will be a key player in our International Market Team, helping us reach our German customer base with qualitative and persuasive content.
- Natural talent for creating engaging content in German. You write amazing copy and have a hawk-like attention to detail.
- A knack for working in Excel and with large quantities of data
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
A genuine interest in interior design is of course always a plus!
- Balance efficiency and qualitative output to create copy that is on-brand and on-brief
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a natural problem-solver and have no problem adapting to new systems
- You are fluent in German and speak English or Swedish.
- You have a passion for sales and know how to speak to customers
- You are excited about change and tackling new challenges daily in an expanding company
Your tasks will include…
- Creating a wide array of copy that includes, but is not limited to: product data and descriptions, newsletter content, banner and on-site content
- Quality improvement work
- Additional administrative tasks depending on season
Ready to be a part of it?
Send your application in German to Annika.email@example.com. Please include a CV, personal letter and recent writing sample if available. Write “German Web Editor” in the subject line of the Email.
Starting date: As soon as possible, but flexible.
Apply latest by the 31st of January. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Full time employment.